Legal HD are the housing disrepair claim specialists, so contact our team today and we can help you secure the compensation you deserve.

Hyde Housing have been providing properties in the London and South East region for over 60 years. They are a not-for-profit organisation specialising in affordable housing, and targeting a diverse community of tenants. Like any housing association, Hyde Housing has a legal duty to its tenants to provide safe and comfortable accommodation. This means they must respond if you report a repair issue to them.

What repair issues can I claim for?

Common repair issues include:

  • Damp problems
  • Mould problems
  • External damage
  • Water leaks
  • Structural issues
  • Faulty heating
  • Faulty electrics
  • Infestations

If you have reported one of these issues to Hyde Housing and it has not been resolved, contact Legal HD and we can help you start a housing disrepair claim. You can then claim for any costs incurred, damage to your property, health issues and general inconvenience, if it can be proven this is directly linked to the disrepair issue.

How do I know I am eligible to make housing disrepair claim?

You will be eligible to make a claim against Hyde Housing if you can answer yes to ALL of these:

  • Are you a registered tenant of Hyde Housing?
  • Have you reported the repair issue directly to Hyde Housing?
  • Have you given Hyde Housing a reasonable amount of time to carry out the repair?
  • Are you still living in the property with the repair issue unresolved?

Contact Legal HD today if ALL of these apply to you and we can start a housing disrepair claim.

Making a housing disrepair claim with Legal HD

We are the housing disrepair claim specialists, and we can use our extensive knowledge of this niche legal sector to secure the compensation you deserve. On a no-win-no-fee basis we will assess the validity of your claim and ask you to collect and share evidence of the unresolved repair issue and how it is affecting you. We can then use our expertise to proceed with your case.

Our expert legal team are experienced in dealing with housing associations and are sympathetic to the trauma and stress you have experienced in living with this disrepair issue, so contact our team and we can start a claim today.

Andrew Dow - Legal HD Co-Founder
Peter Hartley - Legal HD Co-Founder

Start Your Claim

Do you believe you have a case to make a housing disrepair claim against Hyde Housing? If so, contact Legal HD today via the form below or call us on 0161 974 7350 today.

What problems can be included in a housing disrepair claim?

  • Damaged floors, doors, walls, windows and stairs
  • Damaged fittings – bathroom, toilet, kitchen
  • Infestations – vermin or insects

  • Structural issues – evidence of walls, plaster or roof damage

  • Faulty heating, boilers and radiators

  • Electrical issues – faulty/damaged sockets and exposed/damaged wiring

Call Legal HD today on 0161 974 7350 or

How It Works

Start Your Claim

Start Your Claim

Start by telling us about your case. You can do this online, by email or by telephone.

Your Case Reviewed

Your Case Reviewed

Our housing disrepair experts will review your case and will outline the next steps in the claims process.

Claim Compensation

Claim Compensation

If we think you have a case, we’ll work with you every step of the way to claiming the compensation you deserve.

Start a housing disrepair claim

We offer No Win No Fee and have a high success rate with a wide range of housing disrepair claims.