The One Housing Group are a part of the Riverside Housing Group and one of the largest housing associations in the UK. Founded in 2007, they are responsible for over 16,000 properties in London and the surrounding counties. One Housing plan to build 5000 new properties in the next ten years and believe strongly in growth in the social housing sector. However, like any other housing association, One Housing has a legal duty to protect its tenants and provide safe and comfortable accommodation. So when you report a housing disrepair issue, they must respond in a timely manner and resolve the issue in an appropriate way.

Common repair issues you can claim for

Your tenancy agreement may state the extent of the repair issues your landlord is responsible for, but common repair issues they should respond to typically include:

  • Damp problems
  • Mould problems
  • External damage
  • Water leaks
  • Structural issues
  • Faulty heating
  • Faulty electrics
  • Infestations

So you can start a housing disrepair claim against One Housing if you have reported one of these issues directly to them and it has not been resolved. If you contact Legal HD today we can help you claim for:

  • Any costs incurred in living with the repair issue
  • Any damage to your property caused by the repair issue
  • Health issues as a result of living with the repair issue
  • General inconvenience and discomfort

Am I eligible to make a housing disrepair claim against One Housing?

If you can answer YES to all of these questions then you will be eligible to make a claim against One Housing:

  • Are you a registered tenant of One Housing?
  • Have you reported the repair issue directly to your landlord at One Housing?
  • Have you given One Housing a reasonable amount of time to carry out the repair?
  • Are you still living in the property with the repair issue unresolved?

You can start a housing disrepair claim today by contacting Legal HD. We are the housing disrepair claim specialists and we have the experience and knowledge of this area of the law to ensure you secure the compensation you deserve for your ordeal. Our team are sympathetic to the stress and anxiety your discomfort has caused, and we will ensure you are suitably compensated, so get in touch today.

No Win No Fee One Housing Group Housing Disrepair Claims

At Legal HD we will handle your claim on a no win, no fee basis. This means that if your claim is unsuccessful you will not pay for our services. Contact our housing disrepair team today on 0161 974 7350 to find out if you are eligible to make a housing disrepair claim.

Andrew Dow - Legal HD Co-Founder
Peter Hartley - Legal HD Co-Founder

Start Your Claim

Do you believe you have a case to make a housing disrepair claim against One Housing Group? If so, contact Legal HD today via the form below or call us on 0161 974 7350 today.

What problems can be included in a housing disrepair claim?

  • Damaged floors, doors, walls, windows and stairs
  • Damaged fittings – bathroom, toilet, kitchen
  • Infestations – vermin or insects

  • Structural issues – evidence of walls, plaster or roof damage

  • Faulty heating, boilers and radiators

  • Electrical issues – faulty/damaged sockets and exposed/damaged wiring

Call Legal HD today on 0161 974 7350 or

How It Works

Start Your Claim

Start Your Claim

Start by telling us about your case. You can do this online, by email or by telephone.

Your Case Reviewed

Your Case Reviewed

Our housing disrepair experts will review your case and will outline the next steps in the claims process.

Claim Compensation

Claim Compensation

If we think you have a case, we’ll work with you every step of the way to claiming the compensation you deserve.

One Housing Association

Start a housing disrepair claim

We offer No Win No Fee and have a high success rate with a wide range of housing disrepair claims.